Sports Massage & Movement
The work I do is based on Thai Massage techniques combined with trigger point therapy and fascial release.
Beginners Guide on how it works:
- Book a 120 minute session, a 90 minute session or a quick 60 minute session
- We'll have a brief assessment and consultation
- We'll move to a comfortable, large futon-style mat
- Firm pressure is applied with my hands & feet to increase circulation and release tension
- I'll guide your arms & legs through range-of-motion movements to stretch your body and increase flexibility
- We use tools such as Chi Machine, heated bio mat, muscle liberator and knot reducing accessories
- You'll leave feeling a deep release, more centered and an ease of movement
Sports and Recovery Bodywork - Quick 60
60 Minutes sessions are more targeted to one muscle group. Patients will typically lie on their back and stomachs only.
Yoga & Meditation
Book a one-on-one private yoga class, an hour session with a group of friends, or rent out the space for your own practice. Private yoga is perfect for anyone who requires modifications and adjustments that aren’t provided in a group class setting.
Yoga Group Instruction
Book an hour session with a group of friends. Up to eight yogis at a time! Depending on your needs and desires, we will work together to create a practice that is energizing, grounding, centering or all of the above.
Private Yoga Instruction
One hour of private yoga instruction. If you are a beginner to yoga and want to learn the basics, an advanced practitioner wanting to introduce more advanced postures, recovering from an injury, or currently have a specific injury, private yoga will give you the individual attention your body needs to transform.